Sunday, July 29, 2012

Classroom Library: During


Here they are, the empty shelves that will become my new and improved classroom library. I love how they are built into the wall (I think they are a part of the radiator?), because I don't feel like they are taking up a lot of space.


Here are the book baskets that will live on the classroom library shelves. I bought the baskets in brown and green, and went with yellow labels/ribbon. I really like how they turned out. I would like to reiterate how non-crafty I am, even this was a challenge.


This is about 70% finished. I filled up the rest of the shelves with book baskets. Some baskets do not have labels on them yet because I forgot about some of my genres and my school doesn't have a color printer, so tomorrow morning before I go back in, I have some printing to do. My dad is building more shelves for me that will fit underneath the chalk board in the classroom library. I can not wait until this all comes together and is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment