Monday, July 30, 2012

Organizing Table Groups

Each table group in my classroom has a "tower" next to it. In the "towers" students keep their personal art supplies, test taking tents, and any books they can not fit into their desks. Last year, I had big plans to make each tower a little prettier. Did I do that? No. It was not a priority. This year still not a priority, however, yet here I am, decorating towers in my classroom.

A fake sunflower, green pencil holder, and yellow basket have made their homes on each of the classroom towers. The only difference between each tower is that on each yellow basket I have put a different type of owl. That way I'll be able to call each table group by their owl name. Notice I tied this bow on the outside of the basket, you don't want to know how many times I had to try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment